THE WEATHER IN BENIDORM NOW

25

13:53 PM

TIME IN BENIDORM

25ºC

Cloudy intervals

SW 10km/h

WIND DIRECTION AND SPEED

10%

CHANCE OF SHOWERS

SELECT A PORTAL

CITIZEN

Information to live in the city

COMMUNICATION

Press, Radio and TV

FILM OFFICE

Office of filming

SMART CITY

Indicators of our destination

FEDER FUNDS

Actions co-financed by the EU

CHOOSE YOUR PREFERENCES

SELECT A LANGUAGE FOR THIS COMPUTER OR DEVICE

Current size: 100%

ADJUST THE FONT SIZE
ADJUST THE CONTRAST SIZE

The Partial Plan continues with favorable reports

Marina Baixa Water Consortium confirms the availability of water resources for Ensanche de Levante area

11 May 2021
El Consorcio de Aguas de la Marina Baixa confirma la disponibilidad de recursos hídricos para el Ensanche de Levante

The water body approves its budget for 2021, which remains at 8.2 million euros

Marina Baixa Water Consortium has confirmed the “existence of sufficient water resources” to meet the demand that the development of Ensanche de Levante Partial Plan will entail. The General Board of the body has agreed today to "report favorably to the Júcar Hydrographic Confederation" of the availability of resources to meet the needs of this new sector, which are set at 721,576.76 cubic meters per year. A General Meeting chaired by the president of Alicante Provincial Council, Carlos Mazón, and in which the mayor, Toni Pérez, and the councilor for the Treasury, Aida García Mayor participated.

The mayor has pointed out that “this report is added to all those that the partial plan has been compiling in a favorable sense from different administrations since the proposal put forward by the Urban Interest Group (AIU) for this sector began to be processed, possibly the most important of Benidorm in terms of surface included in the General Plan of 1990 pending development ”.

"We are talking," he recalled, about 560,000 square meters of land, of which 65% will be used for green areas and public facilities, while the remaining 35% are reserved for the construction of residential, tourist and hotel housing distributed in towers with a minimum height of 20 floors ”.

Toni Pérez has stressed that "this sector follows the model that defines us as unique, prevailing especially in the Levante area, and that vertical urban planning, the compact city in height, a paradigm of sustainability is programming".

In addition to confirming the availability of water resources for Ensanche de Levante, the Consortium has also informed favorably the supply demand for a tourism camp located in polygon 17.

In the same session, the regional water body has approved its budget for the year 2021, which remains at similar figures to those of the previous year, with a forecast of expenses and income of 8.2 million euros.

 

El Consorcio de Aguas de la Marina Baixa confirma la disponibilidad de recursos hídricos para el Ensanche de Levante
Audios relacionados
Corte voz Toni Pérez 1
Audio file
Audios relacionados
Corte voz Toni Pérez 2
Audio file
Audios relacionados
Corte voz Toni Pérez 3
Audio file