Social Welfare and Llorente Bus renew the agreement to subsidize trips for users of the 'Pepita Esperanza' Center

In opening hours of the facilities, the urban bus service is free for users who travel to there
0
0
Social Welfare and Llorente Bus renew the agreement to subsidize trips for users of the 'Pepita Esperanza' Center.
Social Welfare and Llorente Bus renew the agreement to subsidize trips for users of the 'Pepita Esperanza' Center.

 Users of 'Pepita Esperanza Llinares Llorca' Center that are part of any of the social entities that has their headquarters in these municipal offices, will continue to have their travel bonuses to these facilities based on the agreement signed between the City Council and the urban bus concessionaire , Avanza-Llorente Bus. An agreement that this morning has been renewed by the mayor, Toni Pérez, and the director of the concessionaire, Luis González, in the presence of the Councilor for Social Welfare, Ángela Llorca.

Llorca explained that "the users of the center that accredit a recognized disability greater than 33% have free transport service to the Center, being able to make two journeys per day in the opening hours of the facilities". In addition, a companion card is also provided for users who need a third person who assists them.

Based on the agreement, "the City Hall takes over 70% of the fare of these users, and Avanza-Llorente Bus the remaining 30%".

These bonus cards can be used on line 3 of urban transport when the route has a stop of origin or destination the Center 'Pepa Esperanza Llinares Llorca', during opening hours. Also, it can be used on lines 2 and 8 when the route has a stop of origin or destination at the stop closest to the Center, on Juan Antonio Baldoví street.

The social associations in 'Pepita Esperanza Llinares Llorca' center are AFA, AFEM and Asmibe.