Mercat Municipal

Ver galería
x

The market building dates from 1963.

It was a modern building that stood out from the traditional houses of the neighbourhood. Previously, the municipal market, until the expansion of the town towards the new neighbourhoods, was closer to the castle and its outer wall, specifically between Martínez Oriola Street and Constitución Square. (Photo 2. Year 1958)