Benidorm approves next week to expose to the public the Partial Plan ‘Ensanche de Levante’ and open the process of public participation
The Local Government Board (JGL) will approve next Monday, March 16, submit to public information the Preliminary Version of the Partial Plan 'Ensanche Levante' prepared by the Urban Interest Group (AIU) of this sector and which has been favorably informed the area of Architecture and Legal Affairs. The proposal of the Councilor for Urban Planning, Lourdes Caselles, has been incorporated into the call for the Urban Planning Information Commission, and also contemplates opening the process of public participation established by the Law.
As stated in the proposal, this Preliminary Version is accompanied by the Strategic Environmental and Territorial Study, the Public Participation Plan and the "other documents required by sector regulations, annexes and complementary studies". Among these studies are those of Demand for Water Resources, Landscape Integration, Flooding and Traffic and Sustainable Mobility.
Parallel to this exposure to the public, which will be for a period of 45 days, "the corresponding reports and consultations of the different competent Public Administrations" will be requested, as well as "the companies that supply services declared essential or of public utility "
The Preliminary Version, presented by the owners of the land, foresees that 65% of the land in the sector, some 560,000 square meters, is destined for green areas and public facilities, and that the remaining 35% is reserved for the construction of residential homes, tourist and hotels, to distribute in towers with a minimum height of 20 floors.